Workers of a car-care centre died in a technical well in Ufa
In Ufa workers suffocated by gas in a well. Two experts were engaged in repair of the technical well with depth of 6,5 metres. The construction was in a car-care centre basement in the Revolutionary Street.
The 23-year-old man descended to the bottom without insurance, soon he felt sick. His 37-year-old partner came down into the well to help his colleague. But the state of health of the senior man also worsened, they were not able to get out by themselves any more.
Employees of the car-care centre called rescuers, together with them firemen and ambulance arrived at the place of the accident.
Men were lifted upward, but reanimation was already useless. People died, having inhaled the fumes of natural gases which accumulated at the bottom of the well, the press-service of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Russia on RB informs.