Dear user, You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web standards and poses a threat to your safety. For correct display of the site is recommended to install the latest version of any modern browser:

Прочитать в мобильной версии сайта

USD 56.98

EUR 62.04

1 May, Monday

Ufa   °

Media: household gas explosion occurred during stretch ceiling installation in Ufa apartment

Justice/Crime

UFA, 30 May 2016. /Bashinform News Agency, Arthur Basyrov/.

In Ufa, a domestic gas explosion occurred during the installation of stretch ceiling in an apartment. The RIA Novosti reports this preliminary version citing a source in the emergency services of the region.

Today, on May 30, in an apartment high-rise building at Pravda Street, 25 an explosion occurred caused by domestic gas accumulation. As a result, a 38-year-old man fell out of the window, presumably the owner of the apartment. He died before the ambulance arrived. There were no inflammation and damages of bearing structures. According to "Rescue Service 112", all necessary measures to ensure the safety of people were taken at the scene. Pre-investigation checks are carried out.

Яндекс цитирования
Рейтинг ресурсов "УралWeb" -->
закрыть