10 February 2016, Wednesday, 12:47

Visitors of Ufa "Gallery ART" shopping mall were evacuated because of smoke spread

 

UFA, 10 February 2016. /Bashinform News Agency, Arthur Basyrov/. In Ufa visitors of the "Gallery ART" shopping mall were evacuated because of smoke spread. It is reported by EMERCOM in Bashkortostan.

The incident occurred the night before. The call of an eyewitness was received by the control room of the 22nd squad of the Federal Firefighting Service in republic at 22.35. Upon arrival firefighters found out that there was smoldering combustion of fatty deposits in the ventilation shaft, with no signs of burning. As a result, 100 people were evacuated from the building of the shopping mall. There were no fatalities and injured people there.