Dear user, You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web standards and poses a threat to your safety. For correct display of the site is recommended to install the latest version of any modern browser:

Прочитать в мобильной версии сайта

USD 61.66 ↑

EUR 72.11 ↓

26 May, Saturday

Ufa   °

Bashkortostan consolidated budget revenues amounted to 106 billion rubles for eight months


UFA, 22 September 2014. /Bashinform News Agency, Iliya Spiridonov/.

Execution of the consolidated budget of Bashkortostan in the revenue side amounted to 106.009 billion rubles for eight months of 2014, which is by 8.7 percent higher than the last year. Expenditures were financed in the amount of 106.213 billion rubles, an increase of 4.2 percent compared to January-August 2013. Thus, the deficit of the consolidated budget of the republic amounted to 204 million rubles in the first eight months, the Ministry of Finance RB informs.

Tax and non-tax revenues in the sum of 86.434 billion rubles made 81.5 percent of total consolidated revenues. The remaining 18.5 percent were provided with non-repayable receipts in the amount of 19.575 billion rubles.

The main sources of tax and non-tax revenues are the personal income tax (30.8 percent), corporate income tax (26.4 percent), excise taxes (13.7 percent) and property taxes (11.2 percent). Revenues from corporate profit tax increased compared to the same period of the last year (21.4 percent), personal income tax (4.1 percent) and property taxes (4.1 percent).

Revenues from the use of state and municipal property fell by 7.4 percent — to 6.098 billion rubles.

In the sectoral structure of the consolidated budget spending the largest share is accounted for the social component — 77.2 percent, or 82.013 billion rubles. 11.462 billion rubles were directed to finance capital expenditures and road infrastructure (10.8 percent of total expenditures).

In January-August, the budget of Bashkortostan Republic is executed in revenues side in the amount of 85.534 billion rubles (109.8 percent compared to the same period of the last year), expenditures — 86.308 billion rubles (102.3 percent).

Яндекс цитирования
Рейтинг ресурсов "УралWeb"