Dear user, You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web standards and poses a threat to your safety. For correct display of the site is recommended to install the latest version of any modern browser:

Прочитать в мобильной версии сайта

USD 63.48 ↑

EUR 73.48 ↓

19 June, Tuesday

Ufa   °

Consolidated budget surplus of Bashkiria amounted to more than 500 million rubles


Execution of the consolidated budget of Bashkortostan amounted to 94.278 billion rubles for seven months this year, which is by 9.4 percent higher than for the same period of the last year. Costs were financed in the amount of 93.770 billion rubles, with an increase of 5.8 percent compared to January-July of 2013. Thus, the surplus of the consolidated budget of the republic in the first seven months amounted to 508 million rubles, the Ministry of Finance RB informs.

Tax and non-tax revenues in the sum of 77.116 billion rubles constituted 81.8 percent of all government revenues. The remaining 18.2 percent were provided by non-repayable receipts in the amount of 17.161 billion rubles.

The main sources of tax and non-tax revenues were the personal income tax (30.6 percent of the total amount), corporate income tax (26.3 percent), excise taxes (13 percent) and property taxes (11.8 percent). Compared to the same period of the last year revenues from corporate profit tax (25.4 percent), personal income (4.4 percent) and property taxes (3.2 percent) increased.

Revenues from the state and municipal property disposal fell by 4.6 percent — to 5.462 billion rubles.

The largest share in the structure of spending of the consolidated budget was constituted by the social component — 78.2 percent, or 73.318 billion rubles. 9.109 billion rubles (9.7 percent of total expenditures) were directed to finance capital expenditures and road infrastructure.

In January-July the budget of Bashkortostan Republic was executed in part of revenues in the amount of 76.211 billion rubles (110.8 percent compared to the same period of the last year), in part of expenditures — 75.167 billion rubles (103.9 percent).

Local budget revenues amounted to 41,570 billion rubles (101.8 percent compared to January-July 2013), expenses — 42.106 billion rubles (105.9 percent).

author: Iliya Spiridonov
Яндекс цитирования
Рейтинг ресурсов "УралWeb"