25 April 2014, Friday, 16:47
author: Olga Murtazina
In Davlekanovo a 74-year-old woman was injured in a fire. As the press service of the Main Directorate of EMERCOM on RB reports, the pensioner lived in a log house. At six o'clock in the morning a short circuit of wiring occurred. The fire was noticed by the fire-fighting detachment No. 117 located nearby. During extinguishing, fire-fighters rescued the pensioner which was taken to the hospital by the ambulance: she received burns trying to cope with the fire by herself.