Ufa Aqua Park visitors sought medical attention complaining of poisoning
Five visitors Ufa Aqua Park located in the Planeta shopping mall including two eight-year children were taken to hospital poisoned with chlorine vapour. This was reported by the injured people in the media. The Ministry of Public Health RB confirmed the hospitalization of people presumably with symptoms of inhaled vapours poisoning, noting that four people were allowed going home the same day. One of the visitors was left for hospitalization in the toxicological department of the City Hospital No. 21.
The administration of the Aqua Park believes that the dose of reagents was exceeded slightly and staying in the Park could not harm the health of people. The Aqua Park was temporarily closed for cleaning air and water. Now it works normal hours.