23 December 2013, Monday, 16:07

67 people were evacuated because of fire in Neftekamsk

author: Olga Murtazina

In Neftekamsk a smoker set a fire in his apartment: residents of the part of the blocks of flats had to be evacuated. Returning home in the morning, a 22-year-old man fell asleep with a lit cigarette. His neighbours called the fire department. As a result, the brigade had to withdraw from the danger zone 67 residents, including owners of the damaged apartment. The culprit of the fire and his 81-year-old grandmother suffered burns of varying severity. The other apartments were not damaged, people were able to return to their homes after airing, the press service of the Bashkortostan Directorate of EMERCOM informs.