27 July 2012, Friday, 13:42
author: Olga Murtazina
In Beloretsk presumably due to short circuit of wiring two apartments suffered from fire in the nine-floor house in Karl Marx Street. The fire began about nine o'clock in the morning in one-room apartment on the eighth floor. Through a window fire reached the top neighbours. There were no casualties in the emergency. Firemen evacuated 12 people and liquidated the fire outbreak. As a result on the eighth floor the house property was partially burnt down, on the ninth floor the window frame was damaged, the Main Office of EMERCOM of Russia on RB informs.