Clerical Muslim Department RB removed to a new building
President RB Murtaza Rakhimov, chairman of the Central Clerical Muslim Dept of Russia, Supreme Mufti Talgat Tadjuddin, chairman of Russian Mufti Council Ravil Gainutdin, chairman of the Clerical Muslim Dept RB Nurmukhamet Nigmatullin and Muslim clergy from Russian regions and Bashkortostan participated in the ceremony of opening a new building of the Clerical Muslim Dept RB.
“Development of Islam on the territory of our land, our spiritual brotherhood has long-term roots” – President RB Murtaza Rakhimov said – “From the ancient times we keep the friendship between all believers and the nations, inhabiting modern Bashkortostan”. President added that close cooperation of Muslim organizations would contribute to consolidation of the society, preservation and augmenting of its spiritual, moral and cultural values. Ravil Gainutdin thanked Murtaza Rakhimov for his attention to everyday life of the Republican Muslim community and rewarded him with the highest award of the Russian Mufti Council – the order of honor “Al-Fahr” of the first degree.
The company “BASHNEFT” is the former owner of the building and its hotel was located here before. The company reconstructed the building at its own expense. Along with the cabinets for employees of the Muslim Department RB the praying hall, charitable canteen and guest rooms are located here.
The Clerical Muslim Department of Republic of Bashkortostan was founded in December 1917. At present time 445 Muslim communities function under the aegis of the Department. Mufti Nurmukhamet Nigmatullin is at the head of the Department during more than 15 years. The Department is included into the Russian Mufti Council.