First International Ethnic Tourism Forum will be held in Ufa
UFA, 9 December 2019. /Bashinform News Agency/ translated by Tatiana Aksyutina/.
On December 12-14, the First International Ethnic Tourism Forum will be held in Ufa at the Toratau Congress Hall. The event will bring together representatives of the tourism industry of Bashkortostan, Russia, and European countries.
The following venues will be presented within the framework of the International Ethnic Tourism Forum:
1. The main digital trends of the global travel industry. Destination marketing: technology and cases. Digital technology in promoting travel products;
2. Ethnic events. How to create conditions for the development of ethnic tourism in the regions of Russia;
3. Creation and development of ethnic routes;
4. Folk art crafts, artisans, tourist souvenirs;
5. Gastronomic tourism and regional cuisine as a basis for the creation of ethnic routes and ethnic events;
6. The role of video content and travel films in promoting tourism.
An exhibition of tourism opportunities of the republic will also work at the forum.
Deputy Prime Minister RB — Minister of Economic Development and Investment Policy RB Rustam Muratov, the Chairman of the State Committee for Tourism RB Salavat Nafikov, member of the Council of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Commission of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation for Territorial Development and Local Self-Government Andrey Maximov, Head of the Department for the Development of Tourism and Tourism Activities Yulia Zheleznyak (Republic of Udmurtia), Chairman of the PR Agency Region, member of the Public Council of the Federal Agency for Tourism (Rosturizm), founder of the Russian Event Awards, the All-Russian tourism award "Route of the Year" Gennadiy Shatalov and other guests.