Tourists going on hike must register with Emergency Ministry in Bashkiria
UFA, 22 April 2019. /Bashinform News Agency,Natalia Ovcharuk/ translated by Tatiana Aksyutina/.
According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Bashkortostan, over the past three years, two people went missing in the republic after hiking trips, seven died, 58 were injured, and 81 tourists received assistance. 43 rescue operations took place in the Beloretsk district near the Iremel mountain, the Inzer Zubchatky ridge, near the Bolshoy Inzer river, Karagaily settlement in the direction of the Ural-Tau ridge, the Kuchanov border, the Nura ridge near the city of Mezhgorye, the Atysh waterfall, Kumardak mountain, the forest near Leonidovka village, as well as near the village of Yaltaran Ishimbay district and near Kulvaryash lake in Duvan district.
Deaths were recorded in the Sumgan-Kutuk cave of the Meleuz district (a tourist fell into a karst hole and died). Falls of tourists from the cliffs were also recorded in Beloretsk (Inzerskie Zubchatki) and Meleuz districts (Bashkiria National Park). In addition, lovers of outdoor recreation turn over on catamarans in Beloretsk (Aygirskiye rapids, Small Inzer river, Bolshoi Inzer river) and Baymak districts (Sakmara and Lemeza rivers).
The Ministry of Emergency Situations RB reminds that before the trip, groups of tourists (or singles) must register with the department no later than ten days before the start of the trip.
Today at a briefing session in the government of the republic the issue of tourists safety ensuring in the territory of Bashkortostan was discussed.
Notification of a tourist event can be submitted in the following ways:
1. Fill out the online registration form on the website of the Head Office of the Russian Emergencies Ministry;
2. Download the form, fill out and send to the email address: email@example.com;
3. By registered mail with the receipt at the address: 450005, Ufa, 8 March Street, 12/1;
4. By the phone of the operational duty shift of "The Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia in the Republic of Bashkortostan": 8 (347) 248-23-70, 8 (347) 248-23-69;
5. Through a personal visit to the territorial authority at the address: Ufa, 8 March Street, 12/1.
Before the beginning of the tourist event (no earlier than 24 hours), the responsible representative should additionally call: 8 (347) 248-23-70, 8 (347) 248-23-69, to inform the territorial authority of the EMERCOM of Russia about the upcoming start of the tourist event and in case of need to clarify previously submitted information.
More information about the rules of the trips is available on the official website of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Bashkiria.