Bashkulnasledie explained what should be protected on Mount Toratau
UFA, 13 December 2018. /Bashinform News Agency/ translated by Tatiana Aksyutina/.
The Bashkulnasledie (Department of State Protection of Cultural Heritage Objects) RB explained what should be protected at the “Tora-Tau Ancient Settlement and Burial Mound” monument — in fact, everything from the archaeological cultural layer to the vegetation and animals living on the mountain. In particular, it includes:
1. archaeological objects (archaeological cultural layer) located underground (metal, ceramic, stone and other items created by man, osteological and anthropological material);
2. archaeological objects (artefactual remains) lying on the surface;
3. physical and geographical features of the area, characteristic and close to the time of creation and operation of the object;
4. land within the boundaries of the territory of the object;
5. vegetation and turf layer;
6. elements of the composite connection of the object with the natural landscape;
7. high rock pillar, vegetation and turf cover, viewing and survey sites;
8. faunal findings.
The corresponding order of Bashkulnasledie was signed exactly a year ago — December 12, 2017.